As the largest and smartest shopping search engine, we know what shoppers care about when they’re thinking about buying something. It could be the store, the brand, the quality of the item, the shipping terms, it just goes on and on. But if there’s one thing that influences shoppers the most, it’s price.
That’s one of the reasons why we’ve recently launched our Compare & Save view! This Bluetooth speaker is a great example of how much the price can vary between stores. So don’t worry about all the money you’ve been spending unnecessarily. We’re here to help you make up for it, and why not start by comparing and saving on the cheapest things on Yroo out of about 34,867,420 items.
1. This Cucumber Melon Hand Soap: $1 at Kmart and Sears
2. This can of WD-40: $2 at Kmart and Sears
3. This e.l.f. cosmetics Lip Color: $3 at Kmart and e.l.f.
4. These Bath Towels: $4 at Kmart and Sears
5. This Fancy Shaving Cream: $5 (or $4.76 at The Hut!)
6. These Super Cute Pizza Socks: $6 at Boston, Macy’s, and Bergners
7. Master Lock Padlocks: $7 at Kmart
8. Burt’s Bees Blemish Stick: $7.99 at Soap.com, Kmart, and Diapers.com
9. These Gold Earbuds: $9 at UnbeatableSale
10. Calvin Klein Underwear: $10 at Boston and Bergners
So now you know about the most expensive things, the cheapest things, and everything in between.