We think Yroo is a pretty awesome place to work. If you have some awesomeness to bring to the table, we’d love to hear from you!
We are currently not looking to fill any positions but feel free to send us your resume and we’ll keep it on file!
Affiliate Advertising Specialist (CLOSED)
Posting date: May 26, 2016
Yroo, the world’s most powerful shopping search engine, is looking for an Affiliate Advertising Specialist to build, nurture and maintain our affiliate relationships, in cooperation with and under the direction of the Affiliate Advertising Lead.
- Researching, applying and gaining approval to affiliate advertiser programs.
- Monitoring affiliate program status through various stages of application, approvals, feed quality review, integration and user experience.
- Communicating and following through internally to ensure the successful implementation of new affiliate advertiser programs.
- Contributing to continuous growth and relevance of affiliate advertiser product feed approvals.
- Maintaining publisher profile, programs and data to ensure it is always current.
- Directly communicating in a prompt and timely manner with affiliate networks, affiliate managers and advertising agencies and any related decision makers in the affiliate advertiser community.
- Reviewing, filtering and taking appropriate actions on key promotions, opportunities, program changes and/or updates as provided by inbound affiliate communications.
- Provide leads and insights to potential affiliate growth, program enhancements and participation in premium placement programs.
- Communicating relevant promotions to social media team for broadcast to the social and user audience.
- 2+ years of experience in a relatable field.
- Previous experience coordinating with a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office or Mac Office programs.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org