VOID IN COLORADO AND ILLINOIS
OFFICIAL RULES YROO TOP 10 FACEBOOK CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. BE SURE TO CAREFULLY READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES AS BY ENTERING YOU WILL BE BOUND BY THEM. CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
This Contest is only open to residents of the contiguous United States of America (excluding Colorado and Illinois), over the age of 18 who have an active Facebook account at any time during the Contest Period and have opted in to the Contest during enrollment.
1. CONTEST SPONSOR. The prize supplier, sponsor and administrator of this Contest is Yroo (Ireland) Limited, located at Fitzwilliam Hall, Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2, Ireland (“YROO”).
2. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest shall commence on 25th July, 2016 at 12:00:00 a.m. EDT and will run until 7th August, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT (the “Contest Period”). YROO may, in its sole discretion, extend the contest period for up to an additional two weeks.
3. ELIGIBILITY. This Contest is open to all individuals who are residents of the contiguous United States of America (excluding Colorado and Illinois), who are over the age of 18, who have an active Facebook account and who have opted into the Contest, as explained hereunder, except employees, representatives and agents of YROO, or its affiliates and, if applicable, its advertising or promotion agencies, contest judges, contest prize suppliers, and any other companies engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials for this Contest, and members of the immediate families of, or persons domiciled with, any of the above. By opting into the Contest, accountholders agree to comply with and be bound by these Contest Rules.
4. Persons participating in the Contest agree that participation constitutes Contestant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Eligibility for a prize award is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein, including the skill-testing question described in paragraph 8 of these Official Rules. Contestants must be individuals.
5. HOW TO ENTER AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Contest is offered electronically via the Internet. Facebook accountholders who have opted into the Contest will be automatically entered into the next Draw, as described in Paragraph 6 of these Official Rules, when they TAKE THE FOLLOWING FACEBOOK ACTION with the Post (as defined below), through their Facebook account, during the Contest Period:
i. Like the Post
Each Facebook user is limited to one (1) entry per Draw only, once they take the Facebook action mentioned above.
Although online access and a Facebook account are required in order to participate in the Contest, no purchase is required. Many public libraries, internet cafés, retail businesses and others offer access to the Internet. There are no alternative means of entry.
6. PRIZES. All Prizes must be accepted as awarded, cannot be substituted, transferred or exchanged. A total of one (1) Prize will be awarded to eligible winners. Winners may only select one of the Prizes contained on the YROO Top Ten Blog Post (located at; https://blog.yroo.com/2016/06/07/products-you-didnt-know-you-neededuntil-now/). The total value of the Prize includes any packaging and shipping to the eligible winner of Prize. The total retail value of each Prize is not to exceed more than $100USD. (the “Prize”).
7. DRAWS. The draw for a Prize is a “Draw”. Potential eligible winner will be selected randomly from the pool of Contest entrants eligible for the Draw. Winning a Prize in the Draw does not exclude a Contest entrant from winning a Prize in future Contests. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. A Draw will be held by 5:00 p.m. EDT on 12th August 2016.
8. HOW TO WIN AND CLAIM A PRIZE. Each entrant selected pursuant to a Draw (the “Potential Winner”) will be notified on the date of the Draw through their Facebook account via a private message, and instructed on how to claim his/her Prize. The Potential Winner need not be present at YROO’s offices to claim a Prize and must otherwise comply with these official contest rules. If a Potential Winner cannot be located or does not respond or comply with all of these official contest rules selected within five (5) business days of notification, the entrant may, at YROO’s sole and absolute discretion, be disqualified and such entrant will automatically forfeit the Prize and YROO or its representatives, may, at its sole and absolute discretion, select by random draw another Potential Winner whom YROO or its representatives will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification, in the same manner. If the alternate selected Potential Winner cannot be located or does not respond or comply with all of these official contest rules within five (5) business days of notification, the alternate entrant will, at YROO’s sole and absolute discretion, be disqualified and no Prize will be awarded to any participant. Potential Winners must allow thirty (30) business days from the date of the Draw for verification of contest winner and Prize fulfillment. Following verification, the winner will be shipped the Prize via UPS (or equivalent) within 10 days, to the shipping address provided by the winner. YROO will not be responsible for failed attempts to notify selected Potential Winners.
9. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. By participating in this Contest, each entrant accepts and agrees to these official contest rules and all decisions of the contest judges (who may be employees, agents or independent contractors of YROO), shall be final and legally binding on entrants in all matters relating to this Contest. In order to be confirmed a winner and receive the Prize, the selected entrant may be required to confirm their compliance with these official contest rules and to release YROO and its respective affiliated companies, agencies, contest prize suppliers, and their respective officers, directors, employees, consultants, retail partners, and agents (collectively, the “Contest Group”) from all liability with respect to the entrant’s participation in this Contest and the awarding and use of the Prize. Where permitted by law, the winner agrees to the use of his/her name, comments, photograph, and other likeness for publicity purposes, and grants to YROO any and all rights to said use without further compensation. YROO and its respective affiliates are not responsible for printing, distribution, or production errors. YROO and its respective affiliates may, at their sole discretion and without liability, cancel, suspend, modify or terminate this Contest at any time for any reason. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state and municipal laws, rules and regulations of Canada and the United States.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering a Contest, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Contest Group: (i) shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to this Contest and/or the awarding or use of the Prizes; (ii) makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prizes; (iii) disclaims any implied warranty; (iv) is not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the entrant’s acceptance or use of the Prizes or otherwise from such entrant’s participation in a Contest, including any negligence that is attributable to the Contest Group; (v) shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever arising from its use of any winner’s name, comments, photograph, and other likeness; and (vi) shall have no liability whatsoever for any tax liability (municipal, provincial, state or federal) incurred as a result of participation in the Contest. The Contest Group is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including, but not limited to, errors in advertising, the official contest rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the Prizes. The Contest Group is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or servers, computer software problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website and assumes no liability for damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer resulting from participating in a Contest or related activities. The Contest Group is not responsible for the introduction of any malicious software onto any person’s computer, or any associated networks, systems and servers. Each entrant is responsible for any liability arising from any use of information provided to Contest Group by such entrant, provided that the Contest Group does not use such information in a manner inconsistent with the uses and purposes described in these official contest rules.
11. TAXES. Prize winners are responsible for any and all taxes incurred as a result of their winnings.
13. WINNERS LIST/RULES REQUEST. The name of the winner of the Draw will be available upon request by writing to Yroo (Ireland) Limited, Fitzwilliam Hall, Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2, Ireland.
14. GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official contest rules, or the rights and obligations of an entrant and YROO in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York and the federal laws of the United States of America applicable therein.